Tuesday, October 24, 2006

A picture = 1000 words

OK, I have fallen way off the mark on my updates. I will cut the bull and post some pictures.

Installed granite - India[n] Gold


Microwave opening (note new lower shelf for built-in speed cooker).


Counter overhang for bar / eating area.


Franke Orca sink, Danze Parma faucet.


Kitchen-Aid 3/4 hp disposer.


Frigidaire duel-fuel range, Vent-a-Hood 36" 600 CFM hood.


Kitchen-Aid dishwasher (4 yrs old).


Range (close up)


Kenmore Elite stainless fridge (no longer available) with pantry and built-in look. My biggest "win" of the remodel! Notice the breaker move to the right, that made it all possible.


Side view of fridge and cabinetry, to see the amount that it sticks out into the walkway.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome. When is the final due date? Granite looks great. I thought you had abandoned the blog.

9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home